Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Metroid Prime: behold the stupidity of the Xengen War Room

1. About Metroid Prime: behold the stupidity of the Xengen War Room

I know Frog here is a Xengen member, I only lurk myself. Anyways, check out this thread in the Xengen war room about Metroid Prime. Basically, it's a bunch of Halo fans who like manual aim VS. Metroid fans who are fine with auto aim. The main idiot poster who keeps this pathetic debate of PURE PERSONAL PREFERENCE going is a poster by the name of Friggin Joe. Joe claims that since he has been playing Metroid since 1986 and since he is an "older mature" gamer who also likes Halo, it really would have made more sense to put manual aim into Prime and also goes on about how the game lacks a lot of realism and credibilty because there's no manual aim in there which he really, really likes. Link here and if there's anyone here who feels like registering and ripping into the morons in this thread, by all means do so: http://forums.xengen.com/showthread....threadid=61699

Time to go play Net Police and invade other forums, mocking those with tastes and ideas different from mine...
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Er yeah. No need to get high and mighty. It's a dumb thread, I'll rag on it and the fanboys in there if I want to. I'm just saying it's rediculous to go on forever like these guys have about auto vs. manual aim. Doesn't matter if you like auto or manual better. But in the end, it's pure personal preference when you're talking about metroid Prime which doesn't even NEED it.

Hey, I wasn't being sarcastic, I really did plan to go there and rag on them myself.

I'm just getting my confirmation e-mail for registration... gimme a second here.

Hey, stupidity needs to be rewarded, and I'm feeling generous.
    My Backloggery

5. You can aim manually in Metroid Prime.

I use the capability all the time.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

<sarcasm>Because at TNL, only OUR opinion matters! If you disagree, you are wrong!</sarcasm>
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. Yup, pretty much.

Originally posted by Mzo
    Hey, I wasn't being sarcastic, I really did plan to go there and rag on them myself.

I'm just getting my confirmation e-mail for registration... gimme a second here.

Hey, stupidity needs to be rewarded, and I'm feeling generous.
    Sorry, your sarcasm was kinda vague. What's your username gonna be?

And PBmax, these people want to be able to *run and aim at the same time.*

8. Originally posted by PBMaX
    You can aim manually in Metroid Prime.

I use the capability all the time.
    But you can't move while doing it!!! To do that you have to click another button and then you can move around someone in a full circle while jumping and dashing, which is much better than regular FPS shooters. What a bitch to press that button!!!!!
    pwned by Ivan

9. Looks like Xengen is offline all of a sudden.

I'll be the same old Mzo I always am.
    My Backloggery