Thread: Acclaim Ships Legends of Wrestling II

1. Acclaim Ships Legends of Wrestling II

<b>Legends of Wrestling II </b> shipped today for Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance. A pluthera of characters including Rowdy Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, Andre the Giant and many, many more (over 65 superstars are in here). Career modes, tag teams, signature entrances and all new licensed music composed by the infamous "Mouth of the South", Jimmy Hart.

For more info: http://www.acclaim.com

2. LOW2 looks very promising. My EB won't have it until tomorrow, so I might have this and Kinniku Man on the same day. What a year!

Word of caution to those with a choice of platforms: The GameCube version is missing the extra interview footage featured in the PS2 and Xbox versions. I am glad I finally picked up the PS2 multiplayer adapter, even though I felt like a sap doing it. (Maybe the PS3 will have three controller ports. ^_^)

3. I can't wait for this bad-boy. The DVD interview stuff is worth the price of admission, if nothing else, just to hear Scott Steiner blather on like an idiot, again. The ablitiy to have the British Bulldogs square off with the Road Warriors and the Steiners, and recreate the legendary Nasties-Steiners war in WCW in 91 will be worth at least a rental from me.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan