View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Western games vs. Japanese games...

1. As always, buying and enjoying mostly Japanese games. However, Prime, MK, Jedi Outcast, and Warcraft III have given me much enjoyment this year.

And EA has actually not pissed me off as much. LOTR and 007 were quite fun. Maybe someday I will learn to...love...EA.

2. Although I'm about 50/50 for Western vs. Japanese purchases, I tend to replay Western games. Japanese games usually get one play-through then gather dust on the shelf.

3. Originally posted by Zerodash
    As always, buying and enjoying mostly Japanese games. However, Prime, MK, Jedi Outcast, and Warcraft III have given me much enjoyment this year.

And EA has actually not pissed me off as much. LOTR and 007 were quite fun. Maybe someday I will learn to...love...EA.
    You can't love EA no matter what though. I enjoyed Madden, medal of honour, sims, defjam, and LOTR TT. I also loved battlefield but the main reason why I can't love them is because they seriously do not deserve to be making the amount of cash they make with their software library. Ok maybe they deserve it because they have a great company structure and the management is smart. I would put A LOT of publishers ahead of them in quality game content though. So it just doesn't seem right that they are THE NUMBER ONE PUBLISHER.