Thread: AKA Acclaim are looking for Miss BMX XXX

1. AKA Acclaim are looking for Miss BMX XXX

In an attempt to promote Acclaim's BMX XXX title (as if it hasn't already gotten enough publicity), Acclaim will be conducting a nationwide search for a woman "worthy" of the title Ms. BMX XXX. To enter the contest, all entrants will have to visit www.bmxxxx.com and submit a picture of themselves which will be voted on by the site's visitors. One lucky (?) lady will be officially crowned Ms. BMX XXX and be flown to New York City to hang out at the Scores nightclub with Gary and K.C. of the Howard Stern Show.

Acclaim's contest is open to legal residents of the United States, who must be 18 years of age or older. Entries deemed obscene, defamatory, offensive or otherwise inappropriate (hah!) will be disqualified, at the discretion of Acclaim. Official contest rules and requirements can be found at www.bmxxxx.com.

2. Hm...

*thinks of Stacey Kiebler*

3. They should find a crack whore. That would suit this game for various reasons.

PS: That said, I'll pick this gem up.

4. Crack whore? Sometimes...your replies are "intriguing" to say the least.

5. Woo-hoo! I'm 18!

But I don't think I'm quite "Miss BMX XXX" material. ;P

And damn it, Bahn, if you're going to be madly in lust with her, LEARN TO SPELL HER NAME CORRECTLY! >:O

*shakes fist in a threatening manner*

6. so. you really are attracted to her huh?

7. Well, she has a nice bum. Let's hope she comes to E3 again! ...And agrees to marry me.

8. ...Or just make out? <:/

I CAN DREAM, DAMN IT! I CAN DREAM!

*runs off sobbing*

9. ... X_X