Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me make a shopping list of horror DVD's

1. Nightmare on Elm Street and New Nightmare (#7, which saw the return of Wes Craven in control, though fewer deaths than there should have been).

Dead Alive goes by another name...and the uncut version is suppost to have some wild amounts of gore. Oh, and The Thing is a must have.

I hear the latest release for the Evil Dead films is the best (the one that looks like the Book of the Dead. And ya gotta see the Day/Dawn/Night of the Day flicks. Great stuff.

I thought the first From Dusk Til Dawn was pretty sweet, and Demon Knight (Tales from the Crypt) is pretty under-rated. If they ever release an uncut Friday the 13th 6-7, we'd get some serious gore on screen...

2. Dead Alive goes by the name of Braindead now (I have a pretty cool Dead Alive hoodie).

Also, since theres alot of horror fans here, I thought Id share that I went to a Horror Con and Tom Sullivan was there (he did the StopMo animations as well as the Book of the Dead designs on the ED series), and they showed Evil Dead 2 (my favorite in the series) while Tom did a live commentary over it...pretty cool...hes working on the film adaptation of Hellboy, and perhaps working on At the Mountains of Madness (one of my most anticipated)

3. hes working on the film adaptation of Hellboy, and perhaps working on At the Mountains of Madness (one of my most anticipated)

Awesome, Guellermo must know what he's doing.
    pwned by Ivan