Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for NES strategy guides

1. Looking for NES strategy guides

I'm looking for those guides Nintendo Power published for certain games, like Ninja Gaiden, Final Fantasy, and Castlevania 3. I'm willing to buy or trade.

2. I think I still have the Mario one kicking around somewhere... it has all the games up until the SNES one.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Is it in decent condition? How much are you asking for it?

4. I have the Ninja Gaiden II and 4-Player Extra that I can sell.

5. it's in great condition... I think I have other books too, but I'd have to get back to you when I get back home. Anyway, make me an offer, I have no idea what to ask.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

I have the Final Fantasy strategy guide. However it is near and dear to my heart.

Only cold hard cash can erase my feelings for it.

Make me an offer.

7. Originally posted by TobalRox
    it's in great condition... I think I have other books too, but I'd have to get back to you when I get back home. Anyway, make me an offer, I have no idea what to ask.
    Let me know what other guides you have when you get home and maybe I can make you an offer for a bundle pack.

Sqoon: How much for the Ninja Gaiden guide? And what's the 4-pack guide? I've never heard of it.

8. 4-Player Extra is about the NES Satellite and nerdy ground rules on how to have fun with it. It includes strategies for NES Play Action Football, Super Spike V'Ball, Super Off Road, Kings of the Beach, Championship Bowling, Spot: The Video Game, Swords and Serpents, Magic Johnson's Fast Break, Nintendo World Cup, Gauntlet II, A Nightmare on Elm Street, M.U.L.E., and Top Players' Tennis.

The more popular guides (Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy) go for around $15. So how does $10 for Ninja Gaiden II sound? (Entirely negotiable.)

9. Does that include shipping?

Also, I have a few strategy guides to trade:

- Quake (N64)
    - Legend of Legaia
    - Jade Cocoon
    - Tekken 3 (Prima)
    - X-Men: Children of the Atom

Any takers?

10. Does that include shipping?
    If I say no (and then it comes out as a total of 13.85) does it become to pricey?