Page 1 of 38 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: dumb comments you've heard lately

1. dumb comments you've heard lately

"Someone I know," claims to be a hardcore Super Metroid fan. Naturally, I had to introduce him to Prime/Fusion. Well, I won't post the whole conversation, but here are his thoughts.

Metroid Prime sucks because there is no multiplayer. They should've of also had a co-opertive mode.
    Metroid Fusion sucks because it is on Game Boy and Game Boy is lame.
    I didn't try to argue with with him.

2. "If you don't like Metroid Prime, you should give up on gaming."

3. Metroid Fusion sucks because it is on Game Boy and Game Boy is lame
    that wacky Dog$ or equivalent.

eh. . .someone called "button mashers" "button pushers", which was hilarious, so now I've taken to calling them button pushers as well. I hate it when button pushers try and go co-op with you in a beat them all.

4. I would say Sega but they still make shitty games that deserve to bomb.
    Toe Jam and Earl 3 is the worst shit ever.
    House of the Dead 3 is eh
    VF4 is overrated
    Sonic bites
    Gunvalk bites
    Phantasy Star Online is ok I guess, I give em that
    Shinobi is a rushed mess
    NFL 2k3 plays like shit, I dont care what people say. It DESERVES to get spanked by Madden this year. Hell, I think Fever is better.
    Hard to top, really.
    -Kyo

Originally posted by StriderKyo
    Hard to top, really.
    I am glad you brought that back up. That mogian crock of shit deserves to be drug through the mud.

6. Originally posted by Yoshi
    I am glad you brought that back up. That mogian crock of shit deserves to be drug through the mud.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. "Game X will sell/play like crap," after only seeing 2 screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. WWE SmackDown 5 will be the greatest game ever.- GameFAQs poster
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Originally posted by Gongos
    of course we arent getting the pso gc strat guide, they are stopping production of pso gc and the bba.(some poor kid at babbages who was unprepared for the demonic glare that hit him for about 3 hours as i argued with myself about removing his liver with my bicuspids)

I heard something just as bad at a Gamestop yesterday. This guy was asking the dude behind the counter, if they had House of The Dead and what system was it on. The guy said that he played it in the arcades and just loved it. The dude from Gamestop told him that he thinks the game is on PS One. The dude told the guy, that he did'nt show any copies of the game, in the computer, but that he would call a Gamestop down the street, to see it they had a copy. That's when I decided, I better give these guys the lowdown on House of the Dead.

I told him that House of the Dead has never been on the Playstation and that the first one is on the Saturn, House of the Dead II is on the Dreamcast and House of the Dead III is on Xbox. The guy then went to the Dreamcast section and saw that there was only typing of the Dead. The dude then called the store down the street and they had a copy of HOTDII on DC. On the way out, the guy picked up the House of the Dead III box and said to the store dude, what's this. By then I was making my way to the door, as the stupidity level was too much to fathom.

10. One of my students told me today that Link was now a Capcom character, bought from Nintendo.