Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest 8 pics revealed?

1. Dragon Quest 8 pics revealed?

- RUMOR: Here are two images of Enix's Dragon Quest VIII for PlayStation 2, which was claimed to be scanned off from next week's V-Jump magazine in Japan. Whether it is true or not, you be the judge!

www.the-magicbox.com

OK, it seems you actually have to go to the main url, then click on the news to see the pics. Well one way or another, those sure are some shitty pics.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I dont think Akira Toriyama can draw that well...

3. I agree.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

The chara art on the left doesn't look very Toiryama like, but the menu on the right is traditional DQ and definitely isn't ripped from DQ7.

I'd believe it, but that doesn't indicate to me what platform its on, of itself.

5. Supposedly there is a PS2 logo on the page somewhere. I can't see shit.

6. Somebody remember this thread a week from now, I guess.

But I must say, a part of me would be kind of disappointed if it were on PS2.
    -Kyo

Originally posted by StriderKyo
    But I must say, a part of me would be kind of disappointed if it were on PS2.
    Unfortunately, I'd say there is about a 70% chance it is on PS2. The other 30% is hope for GC fans and fans of anti-aliasing.

8. Enix should stop being a bitch and release it for both. Its not like they will be tapping the specific graphical powers of either system with this game.

9. They should release it for the GBA.

Kinopio you probably wouldn't like the game no matter what machine it's on, so what the hell do you care?