Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Streets of rage 2 high scores

1. Streets of rage 2 high scores

Rules: Default settings , all you can score in one credit.List your character and the stage you've reached , and screenshots would be appreciated.

UPDATE: 5th contestant joins in.

Normal:
    1. Rob (Axel) - Clear: 763,720
    2. ssbomberman (Blaze) - Clear: 737,550
    3. Cowutopia (Axel) - Clear: 716,310 *NEW*
    4. Metal_Slug (Blaze) - Stage 7: 534,130
    5. xS (Max) - Stage 5: 364,010

Hardest:
    1.632,870 Stage 6 Hardest (Max)
    2.Rob (Axel) - Stage 6: 574,240
    3. ssbomberman (Blaze) - Stage 5: 520,920
    4. xS (Max) - Stage 2: 147,210
    5. --

2. Rob-Axel -- Clear-721990.

3. First time in a long time:

Metal_Slug-SKATE-362,310-Level 5 (I think... the one with the weather-name-guys in the background that throw grenades through the ship windows)

Skate dominates, by the way.

4. The stage 5 boss killed me.......i tried to grapple him , but he's almost impossible to grapple.I dont like stake too much , hes a bit too weak for my tastes.

5. Skate's fun to play as, but as Xs said, he's just too weak for some of the bosses. Axel and Blaze are where it's at (Max is too slow).

6. The main reason I like Skate is because of his speed... I prefer speed over power most of the time, anyway...

Gotta love the dash to headbutt move...

7. One of the funnier things Ive noticed is that if you max's A+ forward move on an opponent who's blocking you drain all of their life out.If any of the other characters have a similar charging then I think the same will happen.
    Btw, do you think it would be ok to put different scores for different characters as many people arent interested in thread?

8. How about different difficulty levels instead? I'd do that.

9. That sounds fine , ill try to submit some scores soon. Ill try to post this challenge on some other forum so we can get some competition.

10. Ironically enough, I got further today but scored less...

R. Baron (big fat boxer-Level 5) dominated me...

Poor Skate.