Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramblings of the subconscious

1. Ramblings of the subconscious

A friend sent this to me in IM today:

[14:30] DArqBishop: I had the strangest dream last night.
    [14:31] DArqBishop: I was driving through some city, when buildings would just start being dragged across the ground to the west.
    [14:31] DArqBishop: You'd see buildings drag across... tip over, all being dragged in the same direction.
    [14:31] DArqBishop: That wasn't what was weird.
    [14:31] DArqBishop: What was weird was that the reason was like some joke punchline.
    [14:32] DArqBishop: Someone had opened the box to a video game that sucked so badly it literally was a black hole sucking everything in.
    Interpret and discuss.

What does your subconscious tell you?

2. That I'm hungry.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. Get new friends.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

4. All laws of quantum physics are negated by Army Men?
    pwned by Ivan

5. Heh. My friend's interpretation was he needed to take a bit of a break from gaming.

6. i think ur friend is right, i've cut back on my videogames but i have an 81 inch screen tv in my basement so its hard to quit palyin videogames completly
    or so says my subconscious
    And lead me not into temptation...I can find it myself

7. Life is a window, Time is the beginning, I will be back.

8. I've been trying to set up an internship for theh past few weeks, and I may be lining something up at MTV, but it's taking forever and it's a bitch to get the time to go to the city for (another) interview, and with 3 weeks left ins chool, I have more work to do than should be possible. So I'm stressed out.

Last night I had a dream that the person that interviews me, had a Gamecube, and we spent the whole time talking about nothing serious and playing games. It was pretty cool actually. Fun too...

9. I dream about chicks a lot. I have no idea what those dreams mean, though.