Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo news message boards: the WORST message boards on the whole web!

1. Yahoo news message boards: the WORST message boards on the whole web!

If you've ever clicked on the message board link under a Yahoo news story you know what I mean. The people that post are crazy, racist, immature FREAKS and that's an understatement. As an example, there is a Yahoo news story today about a Bosnian Serb sentenced to 20 years for war crimes by the U.N. for killing 5 Muslims in cold blood back in '92. I click on the message board link and it's a foaming sea of people fighting and most of the posts are racist/hate "Good! Kill more Muslims!" And if you click on almost any news story say, general politics, celebrity or sports-star-mistake related those are always flame/race wars also. Anybody else notice this? I thought I'd seen some bad message boards in my time but Yahoo's really take the cake.

2. All I know is it's the only site I know of where a social security news story can turn into a race war. O_o

I hope people from other countries don't use that board to judge people of the US.
    Taking it one day at a time.

4. Wow, I just checked some Yahoo boards out and EGADS are there ever a bunch of extremists on there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Told ya.

6. *note to self: avoid Yahoo msg boards like the plague*

I don't need the aggrivation.

7. Why is it that the general population of active posters across the internet are fucking mutant dipshits?

ºTracer
    o_O

8. Thats just sad.

It makes baby jesus cry.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

9. Kosh H, indeed you did.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan