Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: More MS/Sega buyout rumors...

Originally posted by Stone
    This is true - Brian Urlacher? Urlacher? Why? Get Owens, or Sapp, someone with charisma.
    Owens over Urlacher? Not a fan of class, Stone?

2. Ahaha, when it comes to video-game-cover-players I'll take flash (marker in the sock) over class, sure.

3. You all give way to much credit to the power of the stock holders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Originally posted by gamevet
    If Sony did purchase Visual Concepts, this would hurt the Sega Sports franchise. VC made the original Madden football games on the Genesis. Who would Sega use to make their sports titles then, surely not Black-Box.
    I think the implication is if Sega sells VC, it will give be giving up on Sega Sports.

Anyway, I still don't see a Japanese developer selling out to a Western console maker who can't make a dent in the market. Not even Tecmo is Xbox exclusive, and Team Ninja is as in love with the Box as anyone outside of MS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Originally posted by Stone
    This is true - Brian Urlacher? Urlacher? Why? Get Owens, or Sapp, someone with charisma.

Brian Urlacher's Jersey has been the #1 sell jersey all of this year...making it good sense to put him on the cover...