Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gitaroo Man: Two for One!!

1. Gitaroo Man: Two for One!!

Alright, I got my paycheck today, and decided to head out and pick up Gitaroo Man. Buy it, and head out to the car. As my friend is driving me home, I open the shrinkwrap and the seal.

A disc falls into my lap. Thnking that maybe the game also came with some bonus demo disc, but wondered why it was just freely flaoting around in there, I picked it up to see what it was. It was a copy of Gitaroo Man. So I looked to see what was in the CD holder. Another copy of Gitaroo Man!

Two copies of the disc in one package, what are the odds? In any case, I suppose I now have a spare. Cool stuff.

I have heard that this has happened to other people before, anyone else get this kind of randomness?

2. a friend of mine bought a Bone Thugs N' Harmony cd a while back, and sure enough, he got an extra disc packaged in. i forgot to give it back to him so now it's just lying in my room somewhere under a bunch of other cds.

3. Congrats on the purchase, you won't regret it. Just wait for level 7.

4. Nice. Never had that happen to me as of yet though.

5. To quote the great Rod Stewart...

"Some guys have all the luck"

??

Congrats

6. Wow! Nice stroke of luck.

7. Originally posted by Pehd
    Congrats on the purchase, you won't regret it. Just wait for level 7.
    Yeah, that stage friggin' rocked! I blew through the game on Normal in about an hour (only had to do two stages more then once to beat, 8 and 10), but have been stuck on stage 2 since yesterday on Master Mode. I've gotten to the Final though, so it's only a matter of time. Seeing as how well I know stage 3 (from the demo), I should be at least into stage 4 by the time I stop playing today.

8. Originally posted by MechDeus

Yeah, that stage friggin' rocked! I blew through the game on Normal in about an hour (only had to do two stages more then once to beat, 8 and 10)...
    WOW do I suck at this game...

- Kabuki

9. So...

what are you gonna do with the extra?

*begs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Re: Gitaroo Man: Two for One!!

Originally posted by MechDeus
    Alright, I got my paycheck today, and decided to head out and pick up Gitaroo Man. Buy it, and head out to the car. As my friend is driving me home, I open the shrinkwrap and the seal.

A disc falls into my lap. Thnking that maybe the game also came with some bonus demo disc, but wondered why it was just freely flaoting around in there, I picked it up to see what it was. It was a copy of Gitaroo Man. So I looked to see what was in the CD holder. Another copy of Gitaroo Man!

Two copies of the disc in one package, what are the odds? In any case, I suppose I now have a spare. Cool stuff.

I have heard that this has happened to other people before, anyone else get this kind of randomness?
    ill give you $10 for the extra disk