Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda and Kirby this week..

1. Originally posted by Takumi
    I'm pretty sure it does not. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
    ... er, i'm pretty sure EGM's review said that you need a copy for each GBA...

2. I'd be surprised if Four Swords requires multiple copies. The demo I played seemed almost intentionally simple to minimize the need for multiple copies, but I don't know for sure.

I'm all about Kirby. Zelda can wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. I'm buying Zelda for the main game. It seems that every time I got a copy of the SNES version, something would happen and it would end up either sold or traded away.

Kirby is for my wife. She loves those GBA platformers and has breezed through both Mario Advance games already!

4. Damn it, no love for the single player gamer, eh? Ah well, I'll still probably pick it up next year just because it IS LttP
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. The EGM review didn't mention it so who knows. All it said was it required the link cable.

6. Four Swords requires at least two players. I'll pick up Zelda, but probably not Kirby.

7. I'm really looking forward to Zelda because I traded in my original SNES copy for Starfox. I really wanted Starfox at the time but I later regretted the trade.