hello from the land of the "raizing" sun . I am looking for potential customers prior to posting these goodies out on the Ebay block for auctioning. therefore i will give those intrested ample time to talk to me or just contact me concerning this merchandise, i realized that it's pretty fun searching for this stuff on my free time since i have a deep desire for this stuff that virtually went untapped until EightOne got me into this groove when i first bought my capcom mini cute and the outfoxes was the reason for it. o.k. without further adue i'll post these bad boys up. keep in mind all the jammas have been tested and do work and all have marquees and come in bubblewrap non-static type for "your pleasure" if you have any questions, contact me via my contact info listed herein. i do have a cell number but i think not too many people want to blow thier wadd of bills on calling JA. trust me on this...

items up for sale/auction/ or warzard, ss wolffang :twisted:

BATRIDER '98 "ARMED POLICE" B VERSION BY RAZING $110
CHANGE AIRBLADE '99 BY SAMMY $85
E.S.P. RA.DE. '98 BY CAVE/ATLUS (I HAVE 2 BUT I MAY KEEP 1) $220
BATTLE GARREGA '96 BY RAIZING $170
CYVERN THE DRAGON WEAPONS '98 BY KANEKO CO LTD $100
THE OUTFOXES '94 BY NAMCO (A FAVORITE FOR ME :mrgreen: ) $180
GAME TENGOKU GAME PARADISE '95 BY JALECO LTD $90

ok, that's the listing for now, i do negotiate and trade depends on what up for ante. this can be negotiable, the items are shipped in boxes with confetti for added protection and shipping depends on the weight of the item(s) it ususally gets complicated when it ways in excess of 10 lbs.

email : sacerio3980@excite.com
icq# 150891940
cell# on request
i'll also take requests if you are searching for something.