Thread: The Campaign of Philospophical freedom

1. The Campaign of Philospophical freedom

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/

This website is great. Its lengthy stuff, but I'm sure a few of you will love this read. Its a colection of supressed articles about the physics behind the afterlife.

Apparently, A Britsh guy in Russia has mathematical proof of the existance of ether, which can be used to link Newtonian physics to Quantum mechanics. It also completely debunks Einsteins theories.

I would love to look into it all much further (need a job first), for I'm not entirely sure of ts credibility. Even so, its very interesting stuff.

2. thanks for the link.

However, physics, mathematics, and philosophy gave me nightmares all through college. I'm scared...

3. Interesting link. I'll read through it later. I'm not much for zany conspiracy theories, though.

I have actually read a book or two on ether before. It was all the rage a hundred years ago.

Originally posted by Zerodash
    However, physics, mathematics, and philosophy gave me nightmares all through college. I'm scared...
    My new avatar must scare the hell out of you, seeing as Thales of Miletus was the first physicist and the first significant philosopher in the West.

4. i thought this article was really interesting, I'll have to look at it later on when I've got more time, but now I've got to go study
    And lead me not into temptation...I can find it myself