Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: DBZ: Budokai *Impressions on page 3*

1. DBZ: Budokai *Impressions on page 3*

Um, is anyone getting DBZ Budokai?

I am still undecided, given how DBGT was the worst game ever.

Its coming on December 5th.

2. *pulls up a chair and waits for "DBZ suxxorz!" comments*

3. *pops up a mighty bowl of popcorn*

Popcorn, Freeter?

4. DBZ suxxorz!!!!

Their has never been a good dbz game.. and never will.. especially with dbzgt 2.... I hate how they are trying to cash in on a 10 year show.. that people havent cared about for more than 10 years..

5. *looks around*

DBZ suxxors!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. I thought it would really suck because of this licence's track record and it's mutant ability to suck ass but I saw video/screens and I think it will be a pretty fun light hearted fighter.

At least I hope so.

7. It could be fun, although the graphics look Saturn-level.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

There should be some sort of contact poison on the disc for this game, I swear to fucking God.

Purify the species.

9. I didn't care for it. You can't jump/duck. Flying can only be achieved if you're launched (and you can't go any higher once you're in the air) and the fighting system itself is basically "Attack, wait, block, attack again".

There are definitely stronger fighters out there.

On the other hand, if you're a big fan of the show, you'll probably dig its accuracy to the episodes and recognize the fact that they grabbed all the real actors from the American show.
    Jeremy Dunham
    Games Editorial Manager, IGN.com
    http://users.ign.com/collection/Makaze-IGN

10. You can't jump/duck. Flying can only be achieved if you're launched (and you can't go any higher once you're in the air) and the fighting system itself is basically "Attack, wait, block, attack again".
    SCREW that bullshit then.