Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CN acquires rights to Trigun, Reign.

1. CN acquires rights to Trigun, Reign.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=2885
    Hey, beats Bebop for the 8392798346469185th time through.

2. ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!

3. I'd only be happy if they showed Trigun subbed or with a new dub. I hate the one that Pioneer made. I wonder how much Wolfwood will be butchered.

Hey, sounds great! Trigun is a blast, but I'm not too familiar with Reign. The description is intriguing, though.

And while Castle of Cagliostro is probably the height of Lupin, I'm more than happy to see the TV series.

5. don't bother watching Reign. it's a total piece of shit. lots of homosexual themes to it, not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just unsettling. i caught a "movie" version of it at the original BAAF back in 2000, which was basically the first 4 episodes cut together. original title is Alexander (as in alexander the great) and created by Peter Chung with animation by madhouse. but not even big names could save it.

6. Wait a minute.
    Peter Chung(of Aeon Flux) + Madhouse = Gay? How?

7. Ah-HA! Reign... Alexander!
    That's the thing they always advertise before GTO!

...yeah, I'm staying the hell away from that.

8. that's what i tried to figure out too. but couldn't. there's a lot of homos running around in the show. and mind you... i've only seen the first 4 eps. they did have around 3 female characters, which were outnumbered (heavily) by male characters.

story was something like alexander struggling to fight for the right to be next in line to the throne, but was denied by his father, the king, because of his evil step-mother. his real mom is somewhere in that mix too. and then some guys come out in homoerotic s&m duds, do battle and blah blah blah, chick comes out of a river nude, blah blah blah. at least that's what i think happens. but i'm sure i'm more than accurate.

it ain't pretty, but you might enjoy it. i'm putting my money on "not likely".

9. Hmm, Good to see them finally gettin Trigun. Even though I was dissapointed in that series, fans should be happy

10. This also explains why I saw Trigun and the Cartoon Network wall at FYE...