Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Release Date: March 24th

1. Zelda Release Date: March 24th

From IGN:
    Earlier this morning at a press conference held in Seattle, Nintendo of America announced the official release date for Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker in the US. The title will ship in the States on March 24, 2003, according to the company

From PlanetGameCube:
    Last week in Japan, Nintendo released bonus discs to people who pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Kaze no Takuto that contained updated versions of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Ura Zelda. We mentioned that the discs would in fact be released here in North America, but we didn’t know when.
    Today Planet GameCube learned that this pre-order promotion will begin in North America on February 16th. Just like in Japan, the bonus disc will contain both Ocarina of Time and Ura Zelda, as well as some different game trailers. How many, and which trailers is still unknown, but we’re assuming they’ll be changed for the US due to the fact that some of the games previewed on the Japan disc have already been released

2. Great news for us, I pre-ordered my copy the day EB had a SKU.. does that mean I get my copy now?

D

3. A way's away, but great news on the bonus disk. I would've felt jilted if Nintendo tried to sell it on it's own when Japan got it for free with their preorders.

4. Hello megaton!

5. AWESOME
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. =D
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Not too shocked that its now in March. Most of the time that's when game sales start to pick up again. And I just realized that the two zeldas are a way of shutting up the bitches who complained about the cel shading.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

8. I guess its good, for the people who's excited about it

Good news.