Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your theroy on Ghosts and Spirits

Your theroy on Ghosts and Spirits

Anyone have any thoughts about Ghosts?

I beleive that there probally are Ghosts, but wether or not they are spirits I'm not sure?

Some people have speculated that Ghosts are manifisted in someones mind. Maybe a hidden power of the mind?

Visitors from another Dimmension- Um I don't really buy it, but I suppose it's possible.

I'd say it is some sort of restless spirit that has unfinshed business.

So has anyone had a supernatural moment occur?

I messed around a bit with the Quija board in the past.

For the record I havent seen any Ghosts.

We used to go "ghost hunting" out in old cemeteries at night a few years back. Never saw anything, but did get a major whiff of gunpowder at a site where some Confederacy soldiers are buried. Imagination? Maybe I mistook the smell for gunpowder when it was actually something totally normal? Who knows..

Another friend, who would do his own hunts independently of us, would take a film-based camera with high-speed film. He captured some odd images, like orbs and such. A kind of figure appeared in one image (also taken at the cemetery I mentioned above). Looked like a face staring into the camera. BUT, I never saw the original prints, only scanned copies, so it's totally possible he Photoshopped 'em up before he showed them to us.

3. I believe they exist, just too much unexplained, paranormal shit that happens around the world. And too many people claiming to have seen ghosts/spirts for them ALL to be crackpots or liars. They are out there... *plays X-Files theme*
    omg TNL epics!

4. I saw one, really.

When I was 10 I saw one that looked like my dad standing outside my window, well it was my dad (smoking a cigarette and all), i knocked on my window, but no response, so I went to check my dad in his bedroom and touched his foot, i thought "i was just seeing things" but when i went back to my room, it was still there, when it realized I knew it was not my dad, it changed into a woman of light, I got scared and fell asleep with my face in my pillow and woke up the next morning.

more recently......

my buddy who was on meth came by my place talking about aliens following him or some shit, I thought it was the drugs talking, but then I turned around and saw a ball of blue light hovering maybe 100 feet above us, it zoomed off as soon as I turned around.

He just got out of rehab and moved to LA.

Spirits and all that stuff are real, be warned the more you think about that shit or get into it, the more real it will become.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

5. I beleive this is one of those things that no-one knows. You can't prove or disprove it.. so, I don't worry about it. I do think that there is a lot of stuff that happens in the universe that no-one has any idea is happening. People who think they know what's going on are full of it.

So, maybe... ghosts / spirits do seem like something that the human mind would invent to explain and come to terms with existance though - like religion..

6. I'll find out when I'm dead. If it's eternal blackness, then ghosts are phony. If not, they're apparently real.

7. I dunno about ghosts, but I sure believe in transparent people who happen to be dead!!

8. my theory on ghosts and spirits is that they're no longer alive.

Off-topic, but it's nice to see another Zim fan on thse boards, Nash. Cool little show.

10. Yes, it's all real. There are just too many examples of spirit-contact to make it seem made-up or delusional.

I don't think any of it can be proven at this point, but it will be someday.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010