Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just ordered Riding Bean and Baoh on DVD from Animeigo!!

1. I just ordered Riding Bean and Baoh on DVD from Animeigo!!

It came out to $40.45 with priority shipping. My next order will be for Bubblegum Crash on DVD. I have all 8 episodes of the original Bubblegum Crisis, which is another of my favorite series, and need only Crash. Animeigo has 'em cheap on their site.

2. Cool, When you get that Baoh dvd, post the impressions on the qualty. I will probably getting it soon too. I liked the show, and want to own it on dvd.

3. does the Riding Bean dvd also feature the MADOX-01 one-shot too or is it just Riding Bean and nothing more ? back when LD was around, animeigo released a double feature with both titles on 1 disc and i never got the chance to pick it up.

Riding Bean is worth picking up though. too bad there wasn't anything else he starred in besides the Gunsmith Cats manga.

4. I think it only has the Riding Bean anime. It'd be nice if it had both, but I can't really tell you until I get it. I'll leave impressions of both DVDs when they arrive.

RB is one of my favorite animes.

6. Holy coincidence Batman! I was just going to post a thread asking about Riding Bean on DVD. So it's finally out huh? Gonna get that ASAP. It's an awesome anime and my namesake dontchaknow.
    "Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill...No, no, Mother. I have not been drinking. No, no. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."

7. Originally posted by BeanBandit
    It's an awesome anime and my namesake dontchaknow.
    right after i watched Riding Bean on laserdisc, i ran to aol and made it as my screen name. this was way back in the day around the mid 90's. and since it was a double feature with Madox-01, i made that my sn too. but knowing aol, i had to make small changes to both names. Bean Bandit became Bean Bandt and Madox-01 became Madox00. :/

and you wouldn't think it, but i've seen a few people that base their names off of Bean Bandit. there's one guy on DDR Freak that goes by the name of Bean and bandit (on these forums) got his name through me around the same time i made up Bean Bandt. small, small world.

8. Ha! It is a small world isn't it. I was so pissed that I couldn't get BeanBandit as my hotmail name. I don't remember how long ago I started using it, but when it's taken up I go by Busysalad.
    "Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill...No, no, Mother. I have not been drinking. No, no. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."

9. Rally owns you all for free...

Shellby GT 500 Cobra, if I rember correctly. Around 350hp.

I've seen Riding Bean on VHS before. And I do plan to get this DVD as well.

I also have the Gunsmith Cats DVD as well. But is this the only one?

God I hope there's more than 3 epsiodes to this...

10. piro - if you want any more to the Gunsmith series, you're going to have to buy the mangas. the 3 GSC episodes and the one shot Bean Bandit episode are it.

i heard from a friend that Kenichi Sonoda had problems regarding Bean Bandit and production into anything else was down the drain. it was something similar to the BGC fiasco. of course, this was coming from one of my friends and he didn't have proof so naturally i didn't believe him.