Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VF4 Evolution Stick and Tekken

1. Originally posted by cka
    Live with the stuff from Ascii then. Or build your own.
    Nah, HORI is where it's at.

2. ...

You could go the Mas or Sav stick routes, they just cost a lot.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Bah, my old Namco stick is king. 6 buttons on the face, start, select and l2, and r2 up top.

4. Old skool Namco is very good if a little stiff, almost perfect though if you shorten the spring.

5. ...

Originally posted by Sidez
    Old skool Namco is very good if a little stiff, almost perfect though if you shorten the spring.
    Damn, they had them for 5 dollar clearance a few years ago at KB and I never picked any up...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. You can use R3 on TTT as a tag button. Which, is what I do since I map all my top buttons to 2 button combinations.

And, when using Unknown, pressing in R3 switches her styles, and moving the R analog stick tags her out.

7. Originally posted by Korly
    You can use R3 on TTT as a tag button. Which, is what I do since I map all my top buttons to 2 button combinations.

And, when using Unknown, pressing in R3 switches her styles, and moving the R analog stick tags her out.
    Heh, I do that too. But, for TTT, I had to leave R1 for tag, and just hit RP+RK with my thumb...it was too hard for me to do tag combos with the R3 button. But I love being able to pull off King's Death Cradle (a move few have even seen) with ease by just tapping all the shoulder buttons.

8. "few have ever seen"?

Ok... Apparently you don't play much Tekken, do you? Or, at least, not with serious players.