Thread: Mischief Makers

Mischief Makers

I did finsih MM but I could never get all the gold colored gems, to see the extended character ending, some of the tasks included not getting hit for a whole level. Truly tough.

Anyone get a perfect score and the full ending?

2. Yep, a couple times. Why, did you want me to describe it or something?

The no-hit thing was only for boss levels, and I've heard the final pic changes based on your age and gender but don't have that confirmed.

Nah Thanx anyways. I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble. I should give it another run...

Also the button mashing racing part was hard.

I love this game though!

Getting the gold gems isn't that big a deal, but getting all "S" grades sure as hell is.

Stupid Missile Surfin'. Stupid Moley Cow.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I wish I still had this game. Time to go bargain hunting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Originally posted by Hero
    I wish I still had this game. Time to go bargain hunting...
    I just bought one at my local EB not 6 weeks ago.

Used, but like new and complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. I know a GameStop here has one for 12 bucks, but it's just the cart. Pretty tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Originally posted by Hero
    I wish I still had this game. Time to go bargain hunting...
    What sort of condition are you looking for? If you care nothing for how it looks (we're talking scuffed OEM) I can send you one of mine for cheap (I might charge you shipping).

For those who missed/forgot my story: I had a copy which got stolen and when I went hunting for a copy a year or so later I picked up a used copy. Turns out it was mine, still had my save file on it. Bastards.

9. Originally posted by MechDeus
    For those who missed/forgot my story: I had a copy which got stolen and when I went hunting for a copy a year or so later I picked up a used copy. Turns out it was mine, still had my save file on it. Bastards.
    Well, look on the bright side! At least you got your save file back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

10. I just actually played this game and got all the gold gems during my christmas break. I can tell you how to do it on any level if you would like.

From what I've heard from others and seen myself, there are only 2 pictures you can get in the ending. One is when she is young and the other is when she is older (18-20 or so). I got the older one myself.