Thread: Looking for PSone + LCD screen combo

1. Looking for PSone + LCD screen combo

I'm really looking for one of these, if anyone has them (PSone AND the LCD screen), I'm really interested in it. I don't have any money right now, so all I can do is trade. I have all of the following stuff for trade:

Shenmue 2 - XB (perfect shape, complete)

Hitman 2 - XB (perfect shape, complete)

Deathrow - XB (perfect shape, complete)

Castlevania: HoD - GBA (perfect shape, complete)

Sega Saturn system - (perfect shape, almost brand new, includes box and all inserts, it's the one with the skinny (better) controller)

NiGHTs - SAT (complete, brand new, boxed set with game + 3D controller)

Panzer Dragoon Zwei - SAT (complete, manual is a little bent, disc has some minor scratches)

Mega Man X4 - SAT (complete, disc has some minor scratches)

Shin Shinobi Den - SAT (import, perfect shape, complete, includes spine card)

Golden Axe: The Deul - SAT (import, perfect shape, complete, includes spine card)

Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty - SAT (import, perfect shape, complete, includes spine card)

I also have a crap load of PC games, old and recent, if interested in those PM or AIM me and I'll give you the list

If anyone has the combo PM or AIM me (Andy78787) and we can work out what to trade. Thank a lot. (btw, I have plenty of feedback on GameTZ and eBay if anyone wants to see it)
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Well, I've scrounged up a few extra items and decided to go the eBay route, I guess I just have to have my consoles new and minty fresh Anyway, thanks for looking.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. Andy, check out Half.com, i just saw a combo over there. Im looking for a ps2 myself, let me know if you know somebody...

Here is a direct link for you: http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cg...=851&meta_id=6