Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Bomberman Online for PC - Update: Dwnld NOW!

1. Originally posted by MajinRyu
    It will run without lag in 56kb connection?
    I would like to know this as well, before I waste all that time downloading it.

2. Shouldn't there be another button besides lay bomb? I can only get the space bar to do anything. I thought there was another button to use the glove to throw the bombs, or am I wrong? If that's the case, what the heck does the glove do? I'm fluxrad on there by the way.

3. Z does the Louie powers, but I can't figure out how to throw a bomb for the life of me.
    I've 1000 some odd points so far... Watch out! I'll blow ye up!
    ...or something to that effect.

Still, to keep it neato, whenever anyone starts a room, put "TNL" in the title. Maybe we'll see.

4. Need a powerup to kick bombs. I think it would be better right off if you could, but whatever.

5. Me, mech and Hayato were just playing. I had the room named TNL. I won one, a bunch of random HIGH ranked kids one some, and Hayato won the finisher.

6. I'll win one yet. It was... lag. Yeah, that's it, lag!

My score means nothing! I won in my heart, and that's all that matters!

7. hehe, you did better than I did mech :P

I wonder if the scoring system always gives you around 200 pts per win... if thats true the top kids with 230,000 as their score are starting to scare the bejeezes outta me

8. I'm gonna hop on this bus as soon as I get a decent pad for my PC. Or one of those adaptors for PSOne controllers.

9. *downloading*

this sound friggin awesome... hope to see you online

*in squeky voice*

BATTLE GAME... START!

10. downloading now.

does anyone know if it's possible to use a sidewinder with the game? a keyboard just isn't the same..