Thread: FS: PS2 Contra: Shattered Soldier

1. FS: PS2 Contra: Shattered Soldier

I bought this game as soon as it came out, and I love it, but I really don't play it anymore. Actually, I don't play alot of my games that much anymore, so it's time I started cleaning house. I figured I'd give you guys first shot before I eBay it the day after Xmas.

The game is in perfect shape, as if it was bought yesterday; no scuffs, no stickers, no fingerprints, etc. Entirely complete and in Mint condition.

Make me an offer. Unfortunately, I am not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for your interest.

Do you take paypal payments?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Yes, I have Paypal.

Sweet.

How much are you wanting for the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Well, I was hoping you would make me an offer. I don't want to insult your intelligence.

The game is only a month old, but I know the value of most games depreciate quickly.

Let's see, paid $54 for it (tax incl.), so I guess $32 would be a good price (just $5 more than half price). I'll ship it Media Mail for free, but you'll have to spring for half the Priority Mail cost. Either way, I'll eat $2 to send it to you.

While this seems a fair deal to me, it is not set in stone, so I'm open to any alternative plan you may have.

6. I'll take it. =P

E-Mail me.

7. Haoh, you've got PM..

8. Your PM box is full.

9. Sorry 'bout that.

Cleaned.