Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Canadian Discount Thread

1. I think the Gord packed up and went to Korea or something. But had I known of his existence when he was up and running in my city, I would have gone down there and laughed at his lying, nacho-eating, Simpsons Comic Book Guy ass.

And Microplay's awesome for when I want to spend $99 on a copy of Strider 2 (I kid you not).
    -Kyo

2. So whats the conversion? Does 1 U.S. Dollar still equal a Bears Paw? When I went to Canada last it really sucked having to buy stuff with Pine Cones, Pretty Buttons, and Bears Paws. Crazy-ass Canada. And whats the deal with all them damn french?! If you ask me they ruin Canada.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. $100 US = $150 cdn. Or 5 beaver pelts, if you prefer.
    -Kyo

4. Hey buddy, is it true that Canadians say buddy all the time, buddy? Just wondering, buddy.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Hey buddy, is it true that Canadians say buddy all the time, buddy? Just wondering, buddy.
    Wait! You mean no one else says it... buddy?

6. :: makes fist :: You take that back!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. I liked the microplay we had here. I was good friends with the owner, and rented all my games there for like 7 years. Too bad they shut down. Ahhh, memories of renting the very first JP PSX in town with Tekken, Ridge Racer and Battle Arena Toshinden for a week... memories of renting the first JP Dreamcast in town with Godzilla, Sonic Adventure, and the other games... First JP saturn, first JP n64, first JP PS2... ahh, memories.

Anyway, I'm all for deals. Although the only real deal I made a purchase on was Vice City for $18 + GTA3 trade-in at EBgames...

You Easterners still have Microplay stores around? The last one in my city closed down about 6 years ago. They were a rip-off for new games but I could always find cheap used Saturn games.

9. You know what also sucks. Compucentre. Way overpriced with no selection.

Zellers on the other hand had some new games for $10 off the usual price. I was happily surprised to notice that recently.

10. There's a new store opening up called, I think, Star City. A store will be opening new Scarborough Town.

At EB, if you trade in two non exclusion list/greatest hits/launch title/shit games you'll get any game priced $64 and over for $9.99. Come to my store.