Thread: Ultimate Game Rooms

1. Ultimate Game Rooms

http://www.digitpress.com/gameroom/

enjoy, and start drooling.

2. Digitpress is a great site, and their forum has maybe the most knowledgeable classic gamers on the net. I'm talking wayy classic, like Atari & Coleco style.

3. Originally posted by Teddman
    Digitpress is a great site, and their forum has maybe the most knowledgeable classic gamers on the net. I'm talking wayy classic, like Atari & Coleco style.
    True that.

I don't post there that often, but it's a great forum.

Nice and mature people (which you see very rarily online).

4. Thats a nice room, but:

There's no way that there was that many good games on N64.

5. They're really cool in person too, I met a lot of them at the PhillyClassic Convention this year and the Classic Game Expo in Vegas last August. Joe is the main man over there... His collection is insane. Talk about having a complete Turbografx/Duo and Dreamcast collection. Yikes!

Those guys are great for knowing the relative rarity of a game. Did you know Stadium Events is the rarest NES game? It was bought out by Nintendo shortly after completion and made into their Power Pad track & field title. They publish a videogame price guide and alamanac every year that is quality stuff.

6. Originally posted by diffusionx
    Thats a nice room, but:
    There's no way that there was that many good games on N64.
    these are collectors' rooms.. who said anything about good games?
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

7. www.theblastshack.com

Someone over at shmups.com started this one. Some impressive setups here, too. This one guy collects obscure computer systems from years gone by. I think he owns a couple X68000's... bastard.

8. Originally posted by OmegaFlareX
    www.theblastshack.com

Someone over at shmups.com started this one. Some impressive setups here, too. This one guy collects obscure computer systems from years gone by. I think he owns a couple X68000's... bastard.
    Undamned has a Japanese Namco cabinet, with rotatable monitor and dodonpachi. Then he has a ninja turtles cabinet with battle garegga. He has the best collection i've ever seen.
    steam: Mrs Esterhouse