View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite wrestling babe!

1. Favorite wrestling babe!

NOTE: There will be no underage asian girls in this poll.

The maximum amount of choices for the poll is seven, but I thought I'd include a few extra babes here for your viewing pleaure...

Your choices:

Daffney Unger

Trish Stratus

Stacy Keibler

Torrie Wilson

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Lita

Victoria

Midajah O'Hearn (Scott Steiner's old freak)

Feel free to write own your own votes if you're not into any of the ones here. Me, I'm a Daffney man myself.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

It's so hard.

I'd say Stacy.

That pic of HHH is hilarious...

3. Mmmm...Lita.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Stacy, by far.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Back in the day I would have said Sunny, but the crack took too much of a toll on her.

6. Yea. Pretty damn sexy. She gets me vote eventhough I have no idea who she is.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

7. Stacy, definitely, those legs that just seem to go on forever....mmmm...
    omg TNL epics!

8. Alexis Laree
    All this fighting. Over toys and games?

9. Originally posted by ruhztee

Yea. Pretty damn sexy. She gets me vote eventhough I have no idea who she is.
    Daffney Unger was David Flair's valet in WCW. A really cute goth chick who would constantly scream at the top of her lungs. I don't know, she just does something to me... I miss her. I wish WWE would sign her. She showed up on the first NWA: TNA PPV but hasn't been seen since.

Originally posted by Korian
    It's so hard.

I'd say Stacy.

That pic of HHH is hilarious...
    Stacy's my second pick.

And yeah, I thought HHH sitting in a car that says "GAME" with a look on his face like he just shit his pants was pretty funny too.

Damn, you're right, I forgot to include Sunny! I knew I ovrlooked someone...and you're right, the drugs sure did take their toll in the end. She looked like crap in WCW. But back in the day, she was soo fine...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Back in the day it was all about Sunny, but these days Stacy Keibler can't be beat.

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!