Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Videogame Urban Legends

1. I like how the #1 thing in that article is the one that happens to just be completely untrue (or at least one there's no reliable evidence for whatsoever).

2. Well at least they say they have no evidence.

3. Shit, I was reading the first page of this thread and thought it was old home week. I was like "WTF, when did all these people come back?"

Then I saw the dates.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Shit, I was reading the first page of this thread and thought it was old home week. I was like "WTF, when did all these people come back?"

Then I saw the dates.
    This. Old threads die, please. Or at least have cobwebs on the thread icon.

That is probably a good idea. Or change the color of those post.

If only there was a date attached to each post.

If only you weren't a smart ass.

8. I love that everyone following the link from Cracked is now seeing this idiocy unfold.

WELCOME TO TNL!
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah... Cracked didn't link to TNL.

10. I remember when San Andreas came out the world felt so large, and Rockstar seemed like such an awesome company, that the idea of Big Foot hiding out in the hills made sense. I spent a good two hours looking for him after I saw people talking about it.

The best part is I had fun the entire way because I just jumped off cliffs with motorcycles and parachuted down over and over.