Thread: Big release date list

1. Big release date list

I mainly put this up to mention the Kenshin (samurai x) stuff, I guess we are getting the new ova next year. Anyone know anything about the Trust and Betrayal directors cut? From Animeondvd-

New Title Announcements (09:52 PM EST): All right folks, let's preface this one. Several people found a rash of new title announcements on CD Universe today, all from ADV Films. ADV of course will not officially confirm these titles yet with the dates, and as usuall, dates can be pretty much all over the place unitl we get it in press release form. After all, after one point about 18 months ago, ADV has yet to miss a single street date. We've also had lists like this before from CD Universe, and they've been completely accurate. And from my own knowledge, well, let's just say this list isn't exactly all that new and I expect them to be pretty darn accurate. So, for those of you who haven't realized how much you're going to need a second job in the first half of next year, or for those of you who keep thinking that ADV sits on titles for years and years...

Excel Saga 6 April 8
    Full Metal Panic 1 (Regular Edition or with Box & T-Shirt) June 10
    Super Gals 1 (Regular or with box): June 24
    Eden's Bowy 1 (reg or w/box)June 03
    Voices of a Distant Star (Hoshi no Koe MSRP 19.99?) June 10
    You're Under Arrest 1 (Poss. Specials?) May 6
    Noir 2 - 4/15
    Noir 3 - 5/13
    Noir 4 - 6/24
    Chance Pop Session 3 - 4/8
    Crying Freeman 2 - 5/6
    Casshan 1 - 5/13
    Crying Freaman 3 - 6/17
    Casshan 2 - 6/24
    Dai Guard 5 - 4/1
    Dai Guard 6 - 5/27
    Rune Solider 1 - 4/8
    Rune Solider 2 - 6/3
    Devil Lady 3 - 4/01
    Devil Lady 4 - 5/13
    Devil Lady 5 - 6/24
    Maikenkaiser 2 - 6/24
    Medabots 8 - 3/4
    Medabots 9 - 5/6
    Neo Ranga 2 - 4/15
    Neo Ranga 3 - 5/27
    RahXephon 2 - 5/6
    RahXephon 3 - 6/17
    Saiyuki 1 - 4/29 Box and T-Shirt
    Saiyuki 2 - 6/10
    The Samurai - 4/22
    Wild Arms 3 - 4/29
    Zone of the Enders TV 4 - 5/6
    City Hunter 3: .357 Magnum - April 08, 2003
    City Hunter 4: Bay City Wars & Million - June 03, 2003
    Colorful - March 18, 2003
    Genesis Climber Mospeada: Complete ($99.98) - March 25, 2003
    Goemon 1: Legend of Mystical Ninja (also w/ Box) - May 20, 2003
    Mazinkaiser 1 - May 13, 2003
    Rune Soldier 1 - April 08, 2003
    Sakura Wars TV 1 - May 27, 2003
    Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Directors Cut - May 20, 2003
    Samurai X: Reflection - March 25, 2003
    Southern Cross ($99.98) - May 20, 2003
    Spectral Force - June 03, 2003
    Steam Detectives 1 - June 17, 2003
    Street Fighter 1 - April 15, 2003
    Ushio & Tora 1: Complete Collection - May 13, 2003
    pwned by Ivan

I'm really looking forward to Full Metal Panic. It was good when I saw the fansub so I can't wait to buy it.

You're under arrest also has a box set of the first 3 DVD's that you can order that gives you a slight discount price rather than buying the DVD's individually.

What are the other release dates for ZOE: Dolores i (ZOE TV)? I think the first is out now, but what are the dates for the others before that forth.

As for Street Fighter 1 is that supposed to be the sequel to Alpha that I heard about?
    Taking it one day at a time.

3. the kenshin is indeed the new ova series. there's a trailer for it on the Doomed Megapolis dvd. the Full Metal Panic trailer looked pretty nifty too.

4. I want Nadesico: Prince of Darkness !!

5. I asked someone I know who works for ADV and he said it was Trust and Betrayal with about 6 or 7 min of new footage and some different music arangements. Of course he could be wrong, he just makes the websites. Even so, I'm still gonna pick it up when it's released because I never got Betrayl on DVD and it sounds like a good bargan.

I also want to get my hands on the rest of Excel Saga and start on Full Metal Panic. Dammit I need a job.

~Mr. K~