Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I have issues? I would love to join a real life "fight club".

1. Do I have issues? I would love to join a real life "fight club".

I been in several fist fights in life, even though I felt the pain I always enjoyed a good fist fight, no rules, everything is go. When you fight it is one serious rush for me. Is there something wrong with me?

2. Maybe. However, you might want to consider joining UFC and exploiting your bloodlust for profit.

3. Yes, profiting for needless violence is great.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I guess it is if you enjoy inflicting the pain rather than receiving it. If that got out of hand it would be a problem. When I was a kid I used to get in fights all the time, but when I got around 12 or so I stopped, when you're a kid you can't do too much but as you get older you can really mess a person up. Maybe self mutilation is a healthy choice

Or boxing.
    pwned by Ivan

5. Perhaps read some Depak Chopra.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

6. I don't like it because of inflicting pain but rather the rush of the risk of feeling pain and not knowing what the hell the other guy is going to do. In a free fight unlike boxing, the other guy can do just about anything because there is just no restrictions like boxing.

7. Move to England. You won't have trouble finding a good punch-up.

8. In the world I see -- you're stalking elk through
    the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
    You will wear leather clothes that last you the rest of your
    life. You will climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap
    the Sears Tower. You will see tiny figures pounding corn and
    laying-strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of the
    ruins of a superhighway.

Feel better, champ.

9. Yeah, I don't think that's healthy. Boxing or Martial arts are better solutions in my opinion. You still get the rush and strategy of unarmed combat, but, without the *real* gruesomeness.

Fact is, you come across someone who knows what they're doing, they're going to kick your knees out, crack your shins, stab your eyes and throat, box your ears, or hook/rip off your ears and nostrils...the groin's always nice to smash as well. Lips are surprising easy to rip open, once you got a good grip on on them. -and let's not even get started on headbutts and biting...I've taken martial arts my whole life, but if some sambo guy gets a grab on me and takes me down, I'm sure as hell going to start biting chunks of flesh out of him until he loosens his grip. That or pull my knife out, and finish it right there. That's what it means when there are no rules, and it's really quite horrible. Plus, I'm pretty sure beating people up is against the law, so, join a kickboxing or jiu-jitsu club or something.

Plasma Guest
    How many is several?