Thread: Action RPGs

1. Action RPGs

I will soon have access to a PS2 and was wondering if anyone could recommend any action RPGs for the system.

Also, what about for GBA?

2. Just make sure you DON'T get evergrace games. Lamest puzzles EVAR!

3. The new Klonoa Heroes for GBA has pretty fun so far, it's an overhead action-RPG divided into levels. Not sure if it's coming to the US (anyone heard an announcement or date?), but from what I've played it isn't very hard to figure things out, depsite a complete of English.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts (PS2) yet, but it seems to be fairly solid from the overall response.

4. Oooo ... I do really like Klonoa. I still haven't played the first one though. It's hard to find in these parts.

5. Originally posted by MechDeus
    The new Klonoa Heroes for GBA has pretty fun so far, it's an overhead action-RPG divided into levels. Not sure if it's coming to the US (anyone heard an announcement or date?), but from what I've played it isn't very hard to figure things out, depsite a complete of English.
    Oooo.. it's nice to hear that the Klonoa Heroes language obstacle is not so bad... because -sadly- I am very skeptical that it (or Dream Champ Tournament) will come to NA. I even emailed Namco and they said they had no idea if it was coming, which is a pretty bad sign if you ask me.

I guess an-importing I shall go...

6. Yeah, you can find "weapons" and defensive items which increase/decrease attributes, but that's all shown numerically see it's easy to tell what's going to do what. The only confusing things for me so far have been one item that doesn't affect my attributes (so I have no clue what it does) and I don't know what the treasure boxes do.

7. I suggest Kingdom Hearts and Dual Hearts

8. I second Dual Hearts but want Kingdom Hearts stricken from the record.