Thread: Betterman #4

1. Betterman #4

Wow, this title slipped through my radar as I tried to catch up with all these new releases. I got to check it out today though.

For those of you who haven't seen this series yet, I suggest you do so. It's a nice mix of action along with some hella good scary parts. All you have to get past is the fact that the main character Keita is a perv(which isn't hard to do) and you'll enjoy it.

2. Love the first three discs. Watching disc four as soon as finals are over
    Fantastic series that no one seems to know about, complete with awesome reversable covers!
    - Kabuki

3. Finally watched disc 4. I've had it since release, but held out, not because I thought it would be bad, but because I was absolutely sure seeing it would make me watch the series all over again. And it has.

I usually love anime for the characters, but oddly in Betterman I don't really give a damn about any of them. I find them all annoying in one way or another, except Sakura and Mr. Akumatsu. But Betterman has just about the best plot I've ever seen anywhere that I wait on each new development with baited breath.

Though I'm starting to get a feel for the series and it's become somewhat predictable. I just hope the grand finale is as good as the mid-series battle royal.

The dub is okay, but why does Shou sound like Charlton Heston?