Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up for a little indie High School music?

1. Up for a little indie High School music?

This is a song I ripped from a crappy video camera, so it has a buzz..but check it out and evaluate the quality of music anyhow.

I recorded this at my school's variety show the other night. These guys have much potential, so I'm gonna get better audio and make some good mp3s.

Comments:

http://members.rogers.com/procyin/thestranger

2. They sound (especially the singer) perfect for modern rock radio.
    pwned by Ivan

3. They sound (especially the singer) perfect for modern rock radio.
    Ouch.

Can't say I disagree.

4. I'm not snootily knocking their music, I just don't think I'd call it indie music is all.
    pwned by Ivan

5. There is a really good band at my high school that has gotten a lot of popularity around the area as well. Listening to the MP3 you posted I like them better than this band as well. The only problem with them is the lead singer's voice needs a bit of work. Maybe I'll post one of the MP3s that I got off of the CD they recorded... maybe.

~Mr. K~

6. Originally posted by Green
    I'm not snootily knocking their music
    It needs a snooty knocking, though.

Modern radio is disgusting.

7. It sure is.
    But if thats what this band is aiming for, more power to them. They've crafted something they probably wouldn't have much trouble selling, but its still a good craft and I give them that.
    pwned by Ivan

8. Perhaps it's not indie like the bands that hang around and go nowhere. It is modern rock from an independant band. But thanks for your input.

Very very radio.

10. Originally posted by 88mph
    Very very radio.
    Isn't that good?