Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: To our TNL college friends: Your Final Exams

1. To our TNL college friends: Your Final Exams

Because we care...

By my calculations, you college students should be coming upon your semester final exams. HORRAY

How goes the studying? How do you manage to fit it in AND indulge in the holiday flood of games?

Progress reports (and stories), please!

2. i'm dealing with it - just trying to get it all over with.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. Already? After this week, I have a week off. THEN come exams. I guess I've got it good or something.

4. lets see.. I got wood for my 3-d final, havent picked out an artist's style to do my drawing project final, need to organize my portfolio, need to organize english folder ma-bob, turning in final research paper for history, OH yes my ceramic final... ooohh goodie. If they havent fired my damned pyramid I will destoy something.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

5. I got wood in class once...

6. Lets see i got exams next week.. but i have hellish.. papers due... and grad school appilications to do as well

i need a break.. i need a break... damnt..

My school goes straight through until March. No exams for me.

8. Finals load for me is light for a change. Shouldn't be a problem.
    omg TNL epics!

9. For the art department, final exams mean huge projects...so, I'm trying furtively to wrap those up. I have a philosophy class too, but, I'm *so* just going to BS the last paper, since that what I've been doing the whole term and I've been getting full marks, so, it's not even on my radar. Since no one checks the galleria anyway, here's the links to some projects, since it's sort-of OT...

My 3D Imaging Project

Stuff for my Multimedia Class

As usual, I utterly sick of my work by the end of the term, so, the holiday break can't come soon enough for me...

10. Finals are still 2 weeks away for me... I'm trying not to think about them.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.