Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO Episode I&II Xbox Details

1. PSO Episode I&II Xbox Details

This was news to me and Sega's site still hasn't updated the game profile. According to Famitsu Xbox, PSO supports the following;

-5.1 sound
    -HDTV Progressive scan (doesn't say which modes so I guess just 480p)
    -4 players
    -USB keyboards
    -Communicator headset

And it comes with the Japanese Xbox Live starter kit on 16/01/03. Hunter's license is a 600Y monthly fee ($5).

Looking forward to it, after Sonic Team made a hash of the GC version i'll just be playing it on Xbox.

2. Argh... why the extra $5 every month tacked onto the $50. No go for me, unless something is changed for the American release.

3. $5 a month is nothing compared to the joy the game will give me.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Indeed; I just wonder if Sega of America is going to jack the price rate for the US release like w/ PSO on GC.

Now where is my US release date?
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

5. Plus not having to buy a whack of peripherals is always nice.

6. $5 a month is unacceptable on top of Xbox live. That $60 a year on top of $50 for the year of Xbox Live... untill it too jumps up in price next year :/

ºTracer
    o_O

7. Tracer hit it on the head. I'm getting xbox live to stay away from this monthly pay to play shit, granted $50 a year is cheap, and everything seems to be great for now. But an extra $60 for ONE game is BS.

8. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    $5 a month is unacceptable on top of Xbox live. That $60 a year on top of $50 for the year of Xbox Live... untill it too jumps up in price next year :/

ºTracer
    In the same box of information there's a 1000Y price tag thing. I'll dig out my Japanese dictionary and translate it as I have a feeling that could mean a quarterly charge. $8 for 3 months doesn't sound so bad.

9. Buncha cheap bastards
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Has there been any information on the new character for the XBOX version?