Thread: Sopranos Season 4

1. Sopranos Season 4

Okay, I bought the first three seasons on DVD and loved every minute of 'em. Come season 4 and it seems like a mish mosh of themes gone horribly astray. I'm not sure I'll get it on DVD for the sake of the collection and I'm not certain that I'll even watch the final year. This seems vaguely reminiscent of when the X-Files went down the drain. Thoughts?

I enjoyed season 4 a great deal. The end wasn't what I was expecting, but it certaintly was interesting.

I am also really looking forward to the next season.

However... OZ is a much better show.

3. I've been a Sopranos fan for a long time, and I thought season 4 had the best group of great episodes.

During the first three seasons, there were many episodes I just didn't like at all(the rape one from season 3 being the worst). But season 4 only had one bad episode IMHO--the first.

I still love how unpredictable the show is, even after 4 seasons. I expected Ralphie to get whacked in almost every season 4 episode except the one where he actually was =)

As for the season finale, it wasn't half as good as season 3.

4. I thought season 4 was great.

"The Wire" whupped on both Oz and Sopranos!

5. IMO, this series has gone downhill after Season 2. I thought Season 4 was shoddy, with a few plot elements (i.e Ralphie's slaying) feeling forced. I am very interested in seeing how things turn out for Season 5...in two years when it's finally aired :P .