Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Good Sega Saturn Games

1. WANTED: Good Sega Saturn Games

I'm looking for people that have Sega Saturn games for sale. Please post here if you have any that you no longer want and how much you would want for it and I might just buy it from you. Thanks.

EDIT: I also NEED a memory card or other device such as pro action replay that will let you save on it.

2. Interested in Metal Slug at all? It's complete with everything, but the disc is a scratched up a bit. $45 shipped. [Not sure if Speed Racer is still interested in this one, though..]

3. hmm, haven't heard anything about metal slug...

4. Classic 2D sidescrolling run-'n-gun stlye game... I believe it came out in 96 [on the Neo Geo]... Developed by SNK...

Here is a pretty basic review: http://www.sega-saturn.com/saturn/so...etalslug-1.htm

5. eh, I'm not all that much into shooters, thanks for the offer though

I have an official Sega memory cartridge for the Saturn I can sell you if you want, but be warned, only specific games (mostly RPG's) can use it. Since almost all of my games are fighters, I have nothing that supports it, so I'd gladly sell it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I have Fighting Vipers Jap., and Virtua Fighter 2 US disc only....pm me if interested......

8. that's great Gohan! How much would you want for it?

Uh...I dunno, 15 bucks plus shipping??? I also have to see if I still have it, it's probably at my parent's place in storage. I also have a Satellite cartridge used for playing imports that I would sell for 10 bucks. Although if you want both you'd probably be better off picking up a 4-in-1 Pro Action Replay.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.