Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melf's Big Sale!!

1. Melf's Big Sale!!

I'm selling some extra stuff I have so check it out! Everything is in great condition unless otherwise specified.

Atari Jaguar

- System: Includes original box (in excellent condition), RF switch, AC adapter, stereo AV cable. $35 for the system. [ON HOLD]

Games: $8 each unless otherwise noted.
    - Alien vs. Predator: includes box with manual and overlays.$25
    - Flashback Quest for Identity: includes box and manual.
    - Wolfenstein 3D: cart only.
    - Cybermorph: cart only

32X

- System: Includes box and manual, 32X system with all hookups and metal plates. $20 [SOLD]

Games: $8 each or all 4 for $20
    - Tempo: includes box and manual.
    - Star Wars Arcade: includes box and manual.
    - Shadow Squadron: includes box and manual.
    - Doom: includes box and manual. Cart is great but box and manual are pretty beat up.

Saturn

- Virtua Stick: in great condition, barely used. Includes box and manual. $10
    - Mission Stick: Almost mint. Includes box and manual, baggies, even twist ties! $20 [ON HOLD]
    - GunZ light gun: Very good gun. No box but the gun works great. $5

Xbox

- Advanced S-Video Pack: Doesn't have original packaging. I think the manual might be around somewhere though. I'll include a 6' digital optical cable for free! $15

Guides All $3.

- Quake (N64)
    - Legend of Lagaia:
    - Jade Cocoon
    - Tekken 3 (Prima)
    - X-Men: Children of the Atom [SOLD]
    - Onimusha (PS2)
    - Silent Hill

Miscellaneous

- Star Fox Bobblehead: Unopened. Includes certificate of authenticity. $15
    - Section Z (NES): cart only with black slip case. $1
    - NES game holders (2):grey rectangular holder with black top (one says "Nintendo" in black). The Nintendo holder fits 8 games with manuals, the other fits 10 games. $5 each.

Check my sig for ebay and GTZ references. I've also bought/traded with a bunch of people on this board who can vouch for me.

Reply here or email me. Shipping to be decided depending on location. I ship priority mail or media mail only. Thanks!

2. I call tempo
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. Hey Melf, I'm interested in the 32X, I've been wanting to play Knuckles Chaotix for a while now.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

4. hey melf is that $60 shipped for the jag and games?

5. Added the Onimusha and Silent Hill guides to the list.

Answers:

NGEFreak: Email me for details and my addy and it's yours. Shipping will be $3.85 priority mail. Let me know if you want delivery confirmation and/or insurance.

SearchManX: Email me as well for details.

Dyne: I'm pretty sure I can let it go for that price with shipping. My main concern is how to pack it all so that it gets to you safely (and inexpensively). Email me for details.

Thanks all!

6. im interested in the Xmen CHildren of the Atom guide who made it?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Melf!

I'm assuming this is that same Virtua Stick you have for $10? I'm very interested... What would the estimated shipping cost be?

8. Originally posted by Shin Johnpv
    im interested in the Xmen CHildren of the Atom guide who made it?
    It's the Prima guide.

Somehow I don't think that helps much...

Click: That's the Japanese stick, right? Mine's the U.S. version (the black one).

9. D'oh. Ok, I must pass for now.. Thanks.

10. if its still for sale ill take the Xmen CHildren of the atom guide PM me
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.