Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Freddy Vs. Jason thread

1. Originally posted by BebopCowboy16
    Freddy vs. Jason......NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    What's your problem?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Any of you guys see Bloody Murder? It's a blatent ripoff of Fri the 13th, even the killer sports a dead on Hockey Mask like Jason, even stranger it takes place at a Summer Camp. The Movie is awful, I guess there was a sequel. Surprised they didn't get sued.

3. Yes, I saw the box on the shelf at my HV, and I agree its a total rip off of Friday, and Jason's mask specifically. I didnt bothered renting that, since I pretty much knew that its crap.

4. Yeah, I saw these movies on the video store shelf, too...I don't know how they could get away with such a blantant rip-off of the Friday the 13th movies. I wouldn't rent the piece of crap, no way. And yes, there's a sequel...

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I did rent the First Bloody Murder, thought the cover looked kick ass, and might be a homage to the Jason Movies. There is no gore, nudity, or anything good at all, Seriously it's like a High School Drama Movie. That's Funny part 2's cover rips off I know what you did last Summer too with the Hook. I think in the DVD cut the most interesting part I hear is when the cast and crew talks about a bunny ruining a shot, by hopping into the scene. Stay far away from this crap.

6. What the fuck happened to this thread?!? We were up to page 8 yesterday, but there's only 5 pages!!

7. Some information on the future of Nightmare On Elm stree series:

Nightmare on Elm Street Prequel: Talking with BBC One, Robert Englund revealed his thoughts on the "Freddy vs. Jason" team-up project and the future of the franchise: "Ronny would like to do a whole series of Freddy vs Jason movies. He believes this is the start of a new series. If it happens, great. I think we will all be back. We had such a great time on this movie, it's going to be far from a chore to draw everyone back for seconds. Who knows maybe we might even see another solo Freddy movie again, if that's what the fans want...Ronny has sort of taking on a new surrogate father role to Freddy Krueger and Jason, so if any more solo movies come along, he's already told the studio he wants first option on directing them. I've always thought a Freddy prequel would be a wonderful idea, and now with Exorcist, the time feels right. That would be great fun, if only because I'll only be in make-up for like a quarter of the picture. Let's see how Freddy vs Jason does first thought before we get too excited. But yes, it's definitely something Ronny and I have been talking about"

8. A prequel would be a very cool idea. They could show how Freddy lured children back to his boiler room and killed them, and how he was finally arrested and released because of an improper search warrant, and how the parents got revenge and burned him alive, inadvertently making him an even bigger monster.

9. Since it doesn't look like Macfarlane will ever get around to it, toy company NECA will be releasing an 18 inch Jason with motion activated sound, much like MacFarlane's Freddy, Leatherface, and Myers figures.

Best. Figure. Evar!

Unmasked!

Sweet.