Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Freddy Vs. Jason thread

1. Great pic of Freddy. Those other 2 guys run a movie site.

2. Originally posted by Mr-K
    I actually want to see this... I.. I don't know why... There hasn't been a good Jason movie in a long time and I never really liked Nightmare that much but... it just looks promising.

I'm also glad that Jason's hockey mask isn't like... burned onto his face in this one. I always thought that looked stupid.
    Yes, I'm getting more and more excited about this movie. As for the mask, I'm glad they went with the old-school Jason look for this movie. I thought the "burned onto his face" mask look in Jason Goes to Hell was kinda interesting, but I prefer the this style better. My favorite Jason designs were in Friday parts 6 & 7. 7 was really freaky- you could see Jason's exposed spine and ribcage.

Of course, some nit-pickers could whine about there being no axe cut in the top of Jason's mask in F v. J (even Jason X had the cut), but since the original mask was destroyed in the end of 7, I don't think it's really that important, as long as they have the upside-down red triangle above the eyeholes (and they do! Yes!).

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Where did he pick up that axe mark anyway? I don't remember...

4. Part 3, when the surviving girl hits im in the head with said axe.
    Also, since that mask was destroyed in Part 7, he got a new one in Part 8 that already had the axe mark in it. the guy who had the mask was into the whole Jason mythos, so I guess that's why it was there.

5. The evolution of Jason Voorhees and his loveable hockey mask:

Part 1 (kiddie Jason)

Part 2 (bag-head!)

Part 3

Part 4: The Final Chapter

Part 5: A New Beginning- Note: This is the fake Jason!

Part 6: Jason Lives (can I give you a hand? yuk-yuk)

Part 7: The New Blood

Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan

Part 9: Jason Goes to Hell

Part 10: Jason X (normal Jason)

("Uber-Jason")

I'd do something like this for Freddy, but he's looked pretty much exactly the same in all his movies.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Cool screen caps there, Dolemite.

Here's some fun ones to get, if you did that yourself that is:

In Part 8, the cook in the restaraunt that Jason throws against the mirror is Ken Kirzinger, who is Jason in F vs J. He also appears in the film AS Jason in two scenes: The Jason that gets hit by the cop car, and the Jason walking out of the subway car that gets tackled by Sean.

7. Yeah, I knew that the cook from Jason Takes Manhattan is the guy playing him in FvJ. He's a pretty big dude himself- he's 6'5" to Kane Hodder's 6'3". But I didn't know that he actually played Jason in a couple of scenes in that movie! I'm going to have to look around the net for shots of that. I didn't take the shots I posted myself- the smaller pics I got from http://campblood.shiversofhorror.com (a Jason fansite) and the bigger ones are from http://www.horrordvds.com.

Did you know that Kelly Hu (the hottie from The Scorpion King) was in this movie too?

8. Cool Jason Mask evolution series, Dolemite

That Bag that Jason wore in Part 2 is worst of them all.

9. I must disagree and say that the Jasons in Jason X were the worst. Even though Uber-Jason is lookin at some fine boobies in that picture. I dunno, I never saw Jason X and hope I never will.

10. The make-up got worlds better when Kane took over. I really like the way he looks in 7, before that he looks more like a bald guy wearing a mask. But with 7 makes the time where he becomes more zombie-ish. Like an undead killer of sorts. And Jason looks totally bad ass in X, but the uber-Jason is just not right.