Page 1 of 125 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Freddy Vs. Jason thread

1. Official Freddy Vs. Jason thread

I know this thread is a bit early, as the film's not out until sometime next year, but I'm a huge Jason Voorhees fan and I've been waiting for years to see him finally whup Freddy Krueger's ass. There's information slowly coming out on the film on a regular basis recently. I'll just keep my eyes open and update this thread whenever I find anything new. Anyway, who are you all rooting for?

Here's a good link for info on the movie so far (including pics, video and info on the script):

http://campblood.shiversofhorror.com...ddyvsjason.htm

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Both are invincible now right? I'd say a draw.

Too bad Michael Myers could not have been in this, he's would have been my pick.

3. Originally posted by Korian
    Both are invincible now right? I'd say a draw.

Too bad Michael Myers could not have been in this, he's would have been my pick.
    Funny, my girlfriend said the same thing
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. Whatever.

I've been a Freddy fan since day one.

The first movie I can remember my parents ever renting was Nightmare on Elm Street 2. They wouldn't let me watch it (I was like, 4) but I snuck outta my room, and watched it anyway. Every other NOE film, I saw in the theatre. I even had an autographed Robert Englund pic back in the day (I lost it while moving, back in 5th grade).

Freddy's gotta win. He's GOTTA.

5. Kick ass.

6. Both Freddy and Jason would kick Michael Myers ass. What makes him so special anyway?

7. Yeah, I gotta agree, I never saw the big deal about Michael Myers. Who cares.

Originally posted by Korly
    I've been a Freddy fan since day one.
    That's cool, I like Freddy too, but I like Jason more.

Originally posted by BerringerX

Kick ass.
    Sweet pic! I've seen a bunch of production pics from Freddy Vs. Jason, but I've never actually seen a publicity photo of the two of them together. Nice. I like how this version of Jason looks (more traditional, unlike the last two movies). I'm just a little dissapointed that Kane Hodder isn't playing Jason. However, this guy looks even bigger!

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. A poster at the Friday the 13th boards put a page together with all the Freddy vs Jason pics, including mine, from www.robertenglund.com .

Here's the link. WARNING : Some of the material contained could be construed as spoileriffic, so enter at your own risk.

9. I like this shot of Jason...the guy playing him doesn't seem as hulking as Kane Hodder, but he's close.

10. Originally posted by Despair
    Both Freddy and Jason would kick Michael Myers ass. What makes him so special anyway?
    ummm he kills people while wearing a william shatner mask. what better?