Thread: A look forward to 2003....

1. A look forward to 2003....

Shanghai Knights (February 7th) - Hyped as Jackie Chans best American movie yet, I'm a huge Chan fan so you know I will be there opening night.

Daredevil (February 14th) - Could be good, I have hopes.

Cradle 2 The Grave (February 28th) - Undecided on how this looks to be but you cant go wrong with Li vs. Dacascos

Johnny English (March 14th) - the dude who plays Mr. Bean plays a special agent goof, could be funny.

Bulletproof Monk (April 16th) - Special effects in the movie look good atleast.

X2 (May 2nd) - Enjoyed the original, I hope to enjoy this sequel. Fox should release this earlier because of....

The Matrix Reloaded (May 15th) - You know everyone and their mother will be going to see this. I think it can top the original.

Bruce Almighty (May 23rd) - Just caught the trailer for this, looks to be funny.

The Hulk (June 20th) - Should be interesting at the least with Ang Lee at the helm.

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (June 27th) - Good looking babes and good looking action, what else could you ask for? Bernie Mac! You got him too.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (July 11th) - Could be good.

The Touch (Summer) - It's got Michelle Yeoh, thats enough for me to go see it.

Kill Bill (October 10th) - This film is getting a lot of press, lets hope its not a let down.

The Matrix Revolutions (November 7th) - Its the third Matrix, what else can you say? (On a side note, the Matrix triology will be finished before the Star Wars prequel triology
    )

Around the World in Thirty Days (November 21st) - More Jackie Chan.

The Last Samurai (December 12th) - Yeah, it probably won't be action oriented but it should have some real nice settings and such.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (December 17th) - Gotta catch 'em all.

I'm sure im missing a whole slew of films but oh well.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

We seem to have the same taste in Movies.

I'm very surprised that two Matrix movies will come up in one year, they should have em at least a year apart like the LOTR to build anticipation. I would not be surpised if there is a delay.

3. Well, I agree with you guys, and my list will be pretty much the same.

Dont forget T3, which hopefully will be a great movie on its own.

And Robert Rodriguez's Unce Upon a time in Mexico

February 2003 will be great - Shanghai Knights, DareDevil and Cradle 2 the Grave in one month !!!!

Also, 2003 will be return of R rated action movie. I'm tired of PG13 bullshit we had this year, so lets hope those will deliver.

4. Return of the King
    Kill Bill
    Matrix sequals
    Xmen 2
    The Hulk
    Daredevil
    Hell Boy
    T3
    Once Upon A Time in Mexico
    The Last Samurai
    I think The Coen's new one will be next year (Unbearable Crualty I think)
    All the great movies that weren't released in theatres here this year that will be on dvd
    I fear for League of Extroidenary Gentlemen, Hulk and Daredevil could turn out crap but I think League is garaunteed to suck (Tom Sawyer? What the fuck?)
    pwned by Ivan

5. Originally posted by Despair

And Robert Rodriguez's Unce Upon a time in Mexico
    Ah, yes. the sequel to the almighty Desperado. I'm really curious how Rodriguez will handle the sequel. Sadly, Antonio Bandarez has lost some of his 'cool' appeal recently...

And let's not forget Freddy vs. Jason, slated for release on Friday, June 13, 2003.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Originally posted by Dolemite
    Sadly, Antonio Bandarez has lost some of his 'cool' appeal recently...
    He was pimpin in Spy Kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. I still think Antonio Bandarez looks and acts pretty badass.
    your mom

8. I'll concur with Hot Like Wasabi's list adding Terminator 3(trailer will be in front of LOTR it looks kickass, the T-X doesn't seem as badass as the T1000 though), Bad Boys 2(Joe Pantoliano! Henry Rollins!) and that's probably it.

9. Banderas was ok in Ballistic: Eks VS Sever.

I read that Bad Boys 2 teaser was supposed to be shown on Access Hollywood tonight, but we dont have that show here

Also they should have had full T3 trailer, that will be shown before TT starting tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to Space Above and Beyond being released for DVD.

Too bad thats never going to fucking happen.