Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I'm getting PSO in a few months and....

1. So I'm getting PSO in a few months and....

....so is my friend. We plan on playing together of course but he is getting broadband which I currently can't afford so I will have to use dial up. We will have any problems playing side by side with he on BB and me on dila up or are the PSO servers pretty good for this sort of thing?

2. I remember reading an article in Nintendo Power where the creators of PSO stated that Dial up and Broadband ran at identical speeds because of the Gamecube's fast processing speeds.

Of course I haven't tried both out first hand so take that bit of information with a grain of salt.

3. Cool, thanks.

4. I dont feel like looking for the other thread..

But Jap ships are hooked.. up. lets play.. and Nights quest can be done.. lets do it.. come Bk, gongos,.. someone.. lets do it..

5. maru, what anime is that sig from?

6. My sig is from.. Azumanga Daioh.. But the sig is from the short film, not the TV serries..

7. What is it about in a nutshell?

8. Umm nutshell.. Very weird show with funny antatics.. and very weird..

dealing with a group of high school girls, from freeshman til they graduate.. and all their funny antics that occour durring that time..

9. Originally posted by maruchan
    Umm nutshell.. Very weird show with funny antatics.. and very weird..

dealing with a group of high school girls, from freeshman til they graduate.. and all their funny antics that occour durring that time..
    Hmmm. Think I'll pass. Nice art style though.

10. Re: So I'm getting PSO in a few months and....

Originally posted by Kosh_H
    ....so is my friend. We plan on playing together of course but he is getting broadband which I currently can't afford so I will have to use dial up. We will have any problems playing side by side with he on BB and me on dila up or are the PSO servers pretty good for this sort of thing?

I've played the DC version, 100's of times and lag does'nt affect everyone playing. If another player is having lag problems, you would'nt notice it, until their player zipped across the room, while your running normally. Any slowdown that you'll notice, is from too many enemies and magic spells being displayed at once. I'm sure that won't be a problem with the GC, because of it's superior processing speed.