Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7

I remeber playing this game a long time ago and simply loving it. I never owned it but i got about 20 hours into the game. Since then i forgot about it but now that i remeber i REALLY want to buy this fine peice of art! I dont have a ps or ps2 so my only option is to buy a ps (meh) or get it for computer. Normally I wouldnt think for a second about getting the computer one but I have heard the PC version has some problems.

Would anyone care to go into depth or is the pc version just fine? My friend sais that he bought the pc version a long time ago (before I knew him) and that it lagged and froze all the time. Mind you im not sure how his computer handled the game based upon its specs. I have a very nice computer (IE could handle the game easily) so what do you guys think?

2. Dude, if I were a mod, you'd be out on your arse for that avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. The PC version is a piece of crap. There's a demo of it, go get it, and revel in it's crappity.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. From what I hear, PS. The backgrounds and FMV are still low-res which makes them look absolutely horrible on the PC. Although I do believe the dicking around with code was much more pronounced on the PC version, so there might be some GS-style semi-mods out there. I heard of a few, but don't know if any saw through to completion.

5. Just get a PSX, you won't regret it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. the main concern here is your shitty avatar...lamer...

7. I swear that his avatar looks like the one that ECM used towards the end of Gamefan, spooky stuff.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

who the hell is ECM, and whats wrong with my av
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

9. Originally posted by Hero
    Dude, if I were a mod, you'd be out on your arse for that avatar.
    Doesn't that nifty special shield by your username indicate mod status?

10. Green just means he's staff, like me. Colors and all. Ranks. Stuff and English and so forth. Cohesive sentences.