Thread: Chrono Trigger for SNES for sale or trade

1. Chrono Trigger for SNES for sale or trade

I have a cart only copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES for sale or possibly trade. The cartridge is in good shape and the label is not torn at all, it just has a faint bit of sticker residue on a small part of it that is barely noticeable. I'm asking $44 for it shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Or for $55 shipped I will sell you both Chrono Trigger and Dragon Warrior I and II (combo cartridge) for Gameboy Color. That's a lot of RPG goodness! For trades, you can send me offers with GBA or Dreamcast items. I'm probably more interested in GBA things though. Feel free to reply here or e-mail me at isaack82@hotmail.com with offers.

2. I still cant believe people are trying to sell Chrono Trigger for such an insain price.
    your mom

3. Thanks for the thread crap. No offense, but there is a lot of demand for the game and people are willing to pay a good amount for it.

I can't seem to sell mine for the price I want.

It sucks.

5. I once sold the Chrono Trigger Box, instructions, maps and white cardboard insert for $54 on Ebay.

No game cartridge included.

6. *bump* and price drop to $40 shipped for Chrono Trigger or $50 shipped for Chrono plus Dragon Warrior 1 & 2 for Gameboy color. I'll be out of town for a few days but will be taking offers for this till about the end of the month.

7. I remember when Final Fantasy Tactics would sell for insane prices.