Thread: Fully modded Neo Geo home system for sale (price added)

Fully modded Neo Geo home system for sale (price added)

I'm running a little low on cash after playing Santa for Christmas, so I'm putting up this beauty for sale.

It's a Neo Geo AES (home) system, fully modded by Jeff Kurtz. It has the Debug BIOS chip, as well as S-Video and Stereo mods on it. The system itself is in excellent condition, although it has a few minor scuffs on it. The logos have no fading at all. For those that care, the Phantom-1 MVS converter works fine in this system since I tightened the slots after I got it. System comes with S-Video and Stereo cables, as well as an original SNK Power supply.

For those who have been paying attention, this is NOT the same broken system that I was selling a few months ago. That one has been repaired and sent back to me, and I'm keeping it since I don't care if it's beat up since it works now.

I'd actually prefer to sell this without joysticks since I like having spares, but I can include either one or two joysticks with the system. The joysticks are a bit worn, but they work 100%.

I also have an official SNK RF switch and a SNK Memory Card available, although why you would want an RF switch on a system with S-video is beyond me.

I like cash, but I'm also up for trades. I have pretty much every system besides the 3do, and I have a phantom converter so I can take Neo MVS carts too.

*edit* Forgot to mention... pics available by request. Just email or PM me (joeymabe@triad.rr.com) and let me know. If you want a pic of a specific part, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. PM sent.

3. would you be interested in a 3DO system? i have one is excellent condition with a crate of games still in the cases (not all of them though)

Yes, I'm interested in a 3do, especially if you have the 6 button SF pad and/or any Wing Commander games. There's not a whole lot on it that I want to play though, aside from Super Wing Commander, WC3 and Need for Speed.

5. I have the 6-button pad Check my thread for those Lynx games dude.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

Agh, I forgot about the Lynx games! Thanks for reminding me.

7. Gohan,
    I was in chat looking for you. Kinda hard to touch base with you now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Originally posted by BonusKun
    Gohan,
    I was in chat looking for you. Kinda hard to touch base with you now.
    I'll be in the tavern tonight after 9 or so EST if you want to find me. I wanted to talk to you before I put this up for sale, but I could never find you.

*bump*

Still available.

The price for the setup is either $350 with two sticks, or $300 with one stick. Official SNK memory card $25.