Thread: Isabella Valentine

1. Isabella Valentine

My latest artwork, Ivy from Soul Calibur 2. Hope you guys like it!!

>>Isabella<<

2. looks really good. you really got the armor on her leaft arm looking excellent, I sorta wish you drew in the whip 100% instead of cutting it off with the edge of the paper.

The only critique about the lineart Ill give is that her right hand seems too big.

3. Originally posted by ryan mack
    looks really good. you really got the armor on her leaft arm looking excellent, I sorta wish you drew in the whip 100% instead of cutting it off with the edge of the paper.
    Actually, I did in the original drawing, but I drew the picture too large and the entire whip wouldn't fit in my scanner . . .

Anyway, I'm glad you like how the armor turned out. Figuring out how to make the armor look metallic was my biggest obstacle in this drawing . . . the hand? The sword's handle is supposed to be big, and I tried to make her hand look like she's gripping a large object. I screwed up though . . . ah well . . .

4. I like the hand-size. You have a nicely stylized character drawing. The only thing that hits me wrong is the background. Maybe it's just a personal preference but I'd rather see either a flat color or a full design rather than the pattern you have. You did well making the armor looking metalic.

5. Heh, nice to see you posting here Taito! Although I'm still feeling a bit awkward looking at Ivy (not you, but a nice little H comic I saw ) this is a great piece. The armor looks great, and the pose fits Ivy very well. Good colors too. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon!

6. Way cool pic. Y'know, I think I saw her stage pic somewhere (not much help, eh?) that you could use for background for your future Ivy pics (I hope ^_^?). Ivy is my fave SC character . And ain't it weird that I've only drawn two pics of her?!

WC- Aaaah, an H comic, eh? You perv . Yeah, Ivy does look a bit slutty.... but what a mean bitch! I'd like to see her wear more armor but less clothing, though .