Thread: Sketches.

1. Sketches.

Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. Good stuff.
    Posting some finished PSO stuff would be nice and appreciated.

3. thats nice!

would you mind if I had a go at coloring the HUmar pic?

4. Nice Stuff man..I checked out that Website! it rawks pretty hard,
    Tip: Its hurts my eyes because.....Every time you click on a picture it opens it in a new window....=) hahhahaa
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

5. Thanks!!

I'll see if i can make some of the PSO female hunters.

Yeah,anyone is welcomed to color my stuff.

The pages where supposed to open in the gallery frame,in a single window it opens a new one.Sorry about that. Still getting the hang of this.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

6. By the way, the humar link is dead.

7. Very good. The female with the outfit on needs some anatomical work in the mid section and the chest (upper torso) but the face, male figure and smaller child are all great. You need to ink more
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Thanks.

I think you need to copy paste the address because it's not a page like the sketches.

Thanks for the pointers.Yeah,i really need to ink more.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

9. Where did this thread come from ? Ah, I've been waiting for someone to do some PSO pics! I like the Humar pic best. Very spot-on. I love the art style in PSO... sorta like Virtua Fighter's. I'm planning on getting the Xbox version (let's hope they have a better split screen than GC's).

10. Freaky coincidence.
    Just as i was thinking of posting my PSO Huntress pic,this reply came..
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!